Monday, October 23, 2006

My Visit To Canada! 8th - 18th September 2006











































I realize this blog is well overdue but I've just been able to get photos up - my apologies for the delay!

Normally I would write a fairly in-depth entry about everything that I did but I'm not going to.

My parents were kind enough to throw me a fantastic family BBQ (it was great to see all of you!) and allow me to spend most of my nights at their little piece of heaven on earth we call 'the landing'. They definitely made an effort to be around as much as possible so that we could spend time together. We were able to have some great conversation and some sappy mushy hugging moments. I had a blast with them (and ate like a queen!). Laura (the best sister in the world) was enthusiastic to spend time together every second she wasn't working so she and I were able to get a lot of time in, which was one of the things I was most excited about going home for. I got to see Seamus before his big move out to Alberta (so glad I didn't miss that). I think he's going to have a blast. I was able to see my friends, but not as much as I'd have liked. I got to see Gillian. She, Laura and I spent a few hours together the Sunday before I came back here. She's growing up so quickly. The three of us had a blast at Midway and McDonald's. Girls day rules! Luke's parents were great. They attended the BBQ at my parents' place and then threw a dinner at their place. They were as loving and wonderful as ever.

All in all, it was wonderful to be home, but this time it was wonderful to return to Dublin because I had Luke here waiting for me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see that there are no pictures of me, Just kidding I love you and it was great to see you.
Em

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home